Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cataclysm is here! New leatherworking spreadsheet!

Okay, so *pant-pant* I've been a little bit busy scarfing up loot the last few days, and I think my cheeks are as full as they can stand to be for the moment, so it's time to do some updates!

But first... I'm already level 83. Neener-neener-nee-ner! Almost all my T9/10 gear went away before I hit 82, and I don't miss it a bit.

The best part?

I crafted a few of the replacement pieces, because once again, Blizz has given crafted gear reason to live. :)

So... here's an updated version of the Northrend Leatherworking Spreadsheet, with a few more enhancements this time around. I'll warn you that the new one is still very much a Work In Progress, but I've learned a lot of cool things about Google Spreadsheets since the last time.

The Cataclysm Leatherworking Spreadsheet spans multiple pages this time, and I'm going to be putting in a few hooks so you can actually avoid upcharging for miniscule things like vendor-sold materials. One page will have the recipes, one page will have the schedules, one page will have space for notes, one page will have price modifiers (so you can selectively charge more for blues than greens, etc). At the moment it's only about a third finished and just contains the recipes I've gotten at the moment (up to a skill of 500).

Either way, if you're doing Leatherworking, bookmark it or better yet, bookmark here.

(I'll be posting something about the new Pokemon Trainer aspect of huntering in a few hours. I have some IRL errands to deal with right now)

No comments: