Saturday, January 24, 2009

Northrend Leatherworking Spreadsheet Update

So, the spreadsheet I put into Google Docs for calculating profits versus materials costs on the Northrend Leatherworking items has now been updated with the new and modified recipes from patch 3.0.8. Yes, I did fix the names of a few things I'd gotten completely wrong before. ...and yes this was re-cloned from my private copy of the spreadsheet so if anyone was trying to be cute and change the ingredient price calculators, their changes will now be gone.

Northrend Leatherworking

Remember, if the prices on your server differ significantly from the prices on Skywall (which is what I am personally concerned with) you can change the values on the Materials page and the rest of the other page will automatically update with new prices and margins.

No comments: