Thursday, August 21, 2008

Initial Post

Ho there. You've reached the blog of Me. I run a toon named Eshk on the Skywall server who is a level 70 Hunter (not hun-tard). No, I don't care for PvP, and it's doubtful I'm going to bother explaining why. What I'm going to do between here and December is hope (and maybe some prayer) I'll get into the Wrath of the Lich King Beta so that the bug hunting can begin anew, and teach you people how to play.

Yes, I'm aware that Big Red Kitty has this pretty sewn up, but think of this as the place you go if what he says is still over your head. We're going to get specific yes we will, and we're going to even be deliberately pedantic at times. Occasionally, we might just be grape-flavored simply because it amuses us.

Sometimes (because we're dodging incipient altaholism) we'll maybe even discuss some rudiments of warlockery.

Rather often, we're going to be jibbering about add-ons for the Warcraft client which should be considered essential to gathering huge quantities of WIN. In fact, we're going to mention one right now. Quartz.

In the meantime...

Nothing to see here (yet). Move along.

No comments: